Saturday, January 26, 2019

ANNUAL STOCK HOLDERS MEETING

Up and out on this cold 22 degree Saturday market morning.  Hubbie has almost lost his voice and still feels rough today.
He stayed inside and had breakfast while I went out to do all the chores this morning. I know we are going to be late for market but on this cold morning I don't think it will matter.
I was right as we pulled into market and there were very few cars.
We got set up and then hubbie left to get home and rest.
Sales were very slow and for most vendors non-existent ,but I am thankful I finally managed to make $29.
The sun came out and the day was beautiful and did warm up to the mid 40's in the afternoon.
This was the date for our annual stockholders meeting of the Curb Market and as soon as 2:00 came we closed market and held our meeting.  We had 31 stockholders in attendance, that's only 1 over what the requirement is to hold the meeting. There wasn't a lot of discussion so the meeting was pretty short. A new board was voted on and I was the second highest vote getter and all the old board members went back on except the treasurer who resigned. I am the new treasurer now and the newly elected member, Leslie will take over my secretary duties.
We had our January monthly board meeting after the stockholder meeting and I didn't get home until 5:30.
Just in time to get things put away and get the chores done.
G-son's wrestling team won the conference championship today with the individual wrestlers winning by almost 30 points. He didn't get to wrestle but was there to cheer his team mates on.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for our loving Savior's grace and mercy.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: