Friday, January 4, 2019

MORE RAIN FOR THE FIRST FRIDAY IN THE NEW YEAR

Woke to the sound of pouring rain once again. This is becoming a very familiar sound.
We got the kids all breakfast, g-son's tongue was hurting worse this morning and he didn't eat hardly any breakfast.
I got chores done and then took RL to pre-school. She came in with a really bad mood but by the time we got to school she was happy.
I stopped at Ingles for gas and a couple things on the way home.
I had my breakfast and then did some ironing before hubbie, IR and I left early to stop by the Amazon returns place on the way to pick up RL.
We didn't find much today and when we came out the rain was really pouring and there was a lot of standing water on the roads everywhere.
We slowly made our way over to pick up RL.
We made a stop at Burger King for the first time in the new year and both girls ate a good lunch on this rainy day.
We came home and thankfully found a package on our back steps that contained our new internet modem from At&T.
The girls were as excited as we were to have there internet TV and tablets back to working so I went right to work on getting it all hooked up. I tried to do it the way the way the tech told me to when I ordered the modem but the password wouldn't work that he gave me so I wound up having to call for help. The first lady I talked with didn't  know enough to help me but thankfully she connected me to someone who did know how to help me.
It took a couple hours but thankfully I got things all up and running, the only other stumbling block was my wifi extender and d-in-love figured that out when she came to pick up RL.
After RL left hubbie went out to do his part of the chores and IR went to sleep for her only nap of the day.
I took my turn outside when hubbie came back inside and then we had supper.
I almost had a headache and realized I has gotten so engrossed in getting the internet working again that I hadn't eaten any lunch.
Anyway thankfully everything is back to normal.
Son-in-love picked up IR to go have dinner with his brother Ben while daughter coaches the team in a game tonight.
With the rain still coming down outside after emptying another 1 inch this evening I decided not to even bake anything else for market tomorrow. I don't want a lot left over to have to give to the chickens and anytime the weather is bad there isn't any customers through market.
I worked on catching up my blog post tonight and getting photos downloaded .
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: