Monday, January 7, 2019

JANUARY PARK PICNIC AND PLAY

Monday morning , always an interesting time with the grand girls as they come off a weekend.
I got chores done and then took RL to pre-school. She was in a better mood by the time we got to school.
I am doing a Suja juice 3 day cleanse and am starting this morning with one of the juices to drink on my way home. It was the non-tastiest of the three daily juices but I didn't think it was all that bad.
I fixed the oatmeal like the meal plan said when I got home and that was good.
After I ate I started a load of laundry and then made the snack balls the meal plan called for so I could have them for a late morning snack. This little green tractor that was given to g-son when he was probably younger than IR has lasted through 5 kids now with IR.

I put away laundry and washed another load before we left early to stop and get the girls lunch on the way to pick RL up.
It is a mid 60's day and sunshine but the breeze makes it feel a little cool.
At the park we found a picnic table out in the sunshine and down out of the wind for the girls to have their lunch on.
The girls really enjoyed playing on the pay ground after lunch.

IR discovered she liked to slide. Her face doesn't show any enjoyment but each time she slid down she would jump up and run right back up to the top.
They had fun running around as there wasn't many kids there at all today so they had free run of all the play ground.






It didn't take them long to tire out at the speed they were running around and RL went to sleep on the way home and took a good nap. IR had slept on the way to pick up RL and wasn't interested in going back to sleep.
She helped me with more laundry downstairs while RL napped.
I drank my lunch time juice and then had some Jasmin rice with a vegetable salad for lunch.
I also made the afternoon snacking granola while I was in the kitchen.
I gathered all the furniture covers, bed covers and throw rugs into containers to load in the Honda and take to the laundry in the morning if all the big machines are available.
Daughter and d-in-love came in from school just in time for us to get the chores done early so we could all go to the wrestling match at Apple Valley.
These hens and rooster that I moved into this new house are happy as they can be today.

G-son was operating the camera today and didn't wrestle . He was afraid this morning that the boy that is wrestling in his weight class would be over weight today and he would have to step in and he had a really hard fall over the weekend and landed on his tailbone so he didn't think he would be able to wrestle if he needed to.
We watched his team lose their first match tonight badly. I have no idea what happened to them but Rugby who they beat badly earlier in the season really beat up on them today.
Hubbie and I brought IR home with us as daughter went to basketball practice and son-in-love picked her up here.
I drank my last juice of the day and then fixed some green lentils and roasted vegetables for my supper.
I am anxious to get on the scales tonight to see if I lost any weight today.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the love of our Savior Jesus Christ.
God Bless and Good Night


1 comment:

linda m said...

What a lovely day in the park. Good luck with your diet. Blessings