Sunday, January 6, 2019

BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY

Slept in this Sunday morning and woke to bright sunshine streaming through the bedroom window.
I did chores and then had breakfast . We cooked the corn on the cob to go with the beef stew that has been in the crock pot all night. Hubbie also went ahead and made the cornbread and sweet tea .
Church was good today, Pastor Craig gave a cooking demo to illustrate a point and it was a perfect way to make sense of what the sermon said.
We came home to have lunch with #1 son's family and Aa's family. It was such a pretty warm day the kids all wanted an ice cream treat and went outside to play.
BB is a good brother and pushes his sister on swing.
I would have loved to have heard this conversation !!!  Something must have been funny because right after I snapped this picture they all laughed and jumped down !!!
Everyone left and hubbie and I went outside to get some work done around the house. Our first project of this year was to get this new (to me) chicken tractor set up and get some occupants in it to eat the greens I planted here last Fall. I put 4 older hens and a rooster in here tonight hoping they won't try to fly over this fence.
This is the other chicken tractor that we have in the garden and we moved it over some new greens today .
Notice that big red rooster on the outside of this lot . I am hoping he will not try to get into the orange landscape fabric lot with an older rooster in there.
As I walked around the house this evening I noticed these Daffodils already starting to come up. Proving it doesn't take many warmer days to fool things into believing it is Spring.
It was after dark when I got inside after moving the hens and roo into the new house so I only snacked for supper.
I am starting a 3 day cleanse tomorrow that both Re and d-in-love tried this past week and couldn't either of them do it because of the foul tasting juice you need to drink. We will see how I do with this. Only difference with me there is a meal plan with it and I am going to do the meal plan also and they were only drinking the juice so maybe that will make a difference.
Hubbie and I relaxed for the evening thankful for a beautiful dry sunny  Sunday.
Thankful for all the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night






1 comment:

linda m said...

Glad you are finally back up and on the internet. I missed reading your daily posts. Good luck with the cleanse. Blessings