Tuesday, January 8, 2019

FUN OUTSIDE PLAY DAY

Up to get a very busy day started with getting breakfast for all 3 grandkids. Daughter took g-son to school with her and I got the chores done while hubbie fed the other two.
Sadly I found one of my mail quails dead this morning. Seems this winter has been rough on these little birds as this is the 2nd one that I have lost. Now I debate on moving the lone female in with the other pair I have. Some times this works and some times it doesn't .
I grabbed my morning cleanse juice and the mid morning snack balls for today as I headed out to take RL to pre-school.
Hubbie and I loaded all the rugs, furniture and bed covers for the last three months in the Honda last night so on my way home if the laundromat isn't crowded I am going to get them all washed.
Luckily there was only one other car at the laundry when I got there and I got all the large machines except one filled and washing pretty quickly.
It is a very warm morning already in the mid 50's and I was sweating in January as I got things dried and loaded back in the Honda.
I got home about 11:00 and hung out the rubber backed rugs and got everything else carried inside before it was time to head out to pick up RL. Hubbie and IR went along for another park play date on this warmer and sunnier than yesterday day.
The girls didn't eat very well as they were too excited to get to play.
And play they did...…..



IR decided she would let her face show her joy today as she went down this slide time after time.
And her tongue action was on point !!! Big cousin RL was watching out for her closely.

They played longer today and when they asked to leave hubbie and I were ready for a break also.
RL went to sleep on the way home and took a nap while IR and I had a late lunch.
Just as RL was waking up Re dropped BB off to play while she went to a doctor appointment.
All three of these kids wanted to play more outside so hubbie and I went along.


RL and BB were as RL said "partners" all afternoon as they ran from one adventure to another.


Hubbie cleaned off the big blue slide up at the shed and the sliding fun began again.
 Dare deviling with both hands in the air as the other kids went down backward and head first.
D-in-love brought EL home from school and she got to play outside a little while until it cooled off with the sun going down. She loves to take care of IR.


We all came inside for snacks and a rest to wait for Re to get here.
After Re and D-in-love picked up kids hubbie and I took turns with our chores as IR was still here until son-in-love got off work as daughter has a basketball game at TC Roberson tonight.
After son-in-love picked IR up hubbie and I changed clothes and went out to the funeral home for a visitation for one of hubbie's first cousin's son. At 30 years old his mom , Karen, found him dead last Thursday. So sad for his mother and his brother who have suffered the loss already of his dad.
There was such a long line of family and friends we got there at 7:00 and stood in line over an hour .
So sad to see such a young man with a bright future pass away. R.I.P. Brandon.
Back home it felt really good to finally get to get off my feet for a while.
Thankful for the blessings of this day with all these little ones and praying tonight for Brandon's family , may they find comfort and peace in the Lord.
God Bless and Good Night






1 comment:

linda m said...

The kids sure have fun playing outside in the sunshine. Sorry to hear about your husband's cousin's loss.