Friday, January 25, 2019

BUSY FRIDAY

Up to get this Friday started and count another week in the books !!
It is 23 degrees so I took RL to pre-school before I did chores today to give it time to warm up a little and give me more time to break ice.
After chores I had breakfast and then hubbie, IR and I went to Fletcher feed to get stocked up on chicken feed. The weather people are saying our weather is going to get interesting about mid week next week so we want to be prepared.

We stopped by CVS to pick up hubbie some cold medicine for the nasty head cold he has and me some more Airborne to hopefully keep from catching his cold.
We had enough time to stop by the house and unload the feed before we headed out to pick up RL.
IR has slept the entire time for a nice 2 hour nap.
RL was in a great mood when I picked her up and wanted to stop at Burger King for lunch. IR woke up as soon as she heard RL's voice and they ate and had a good time at Burger King. All the workers there recognize us now and treat the girls with extra toys and food.
We left there and made a stop at Ingles for a couple things for Sunday's lunch  and the girls had a great time driving the car cart around the store singing Jingle Bells.

We came home and hubbie played with the girls while I baked 3 caramel cakes and 1 pan of brownies.
Then I took my turn with the girls while hubbie built a fire in the wood stove downstairs and let the dogs out for a run.
D-in-love picked up RL and IR immediately climbed up in my lap and went to sleep. I know she is tired from keeping up with RL all afternoon.
When hubbie came back inside I layed her on the couch and went out to get my chores done.
Son-in-love picked IR up while I was outside since daughter had a ballgame at AC Reynolds tonight.
I came inside and watched the news then iced my cakes and got things ready for market.
I didn't sleep well last night with hubbie coughing continuously so I am getting to bed early tonight.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night



No comments: