Thursday, January 17, 2019

SLOW MARKET AND LAST REGULAR SEASON WRESTLING MATCH

Up to a cold early morning to get the grandgirls settled in and g-son off to school with daughter. I got chores done under a beautiful but warning sunrise . This red sky and clouds are bringing rain later today.

Hubbie got market things loaded and we were off. I dropped RL by pre-school on my way to market to meet hubbie and IR.
Connie, IR's other g-ma is sick today so IR will be going with hubbie to run his errands today, which I'm sure they both will enjoy.
They left early to go get started and hopefully get home by lunch time.
Market was really slow today with the cold and about 11:00 sleet and a light rain began falling almost assuring us of no customer traffic. I did sell a few things of which I am very thankful for.
I did some board work to prepare for the annual stock holders meeting and then loaded up at 1:30 and headed out. I made a stop at the PO and  Aldi to pick up some baking supplies. It was really sleeting hard when I started toward home but it had stopped and was only a light rain by the time I got here.
Hubbie and IR were upstairs playing so I unloaded and put everything away by myself today.
It was almost 3:00 by the time I finished so I took a break and stayed inside with IR while hubbie got his chores done early. After he finished I got mine done in the rain.
We were going to g-son's last regular season wrestling match over at Flat Rock middle school.
This could very well be his last wrestling match of the year because they lost this match putting them into a 3-way tie with Flat Rock and Rugby for first place in their side of the conference. Only 2 teams will go to the conference team finals on Tuesday so I have no idea how they will pick who goes.
The boys showed the weight of the loss as they watched. G-son is 3rd from left the first sitting up.
We left the match when it was over and dropped IR off with her dad at their apartment on the way home.
We finished chores by flashlight and then had a light supper before crashing in front of the TV for the evening. There was 1.1 inches of rain in the gauge this evening from the rain today.
I don't feel well tonight and I hope it is just tiredness and not a bug creeping up on me.
I am headed to an early bedtime.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

1 comment:

linda m said...

Hope you aren't coming down with something. This weather this year has been a real bummer. We are under a winter weather advisory and are expecting snow today. Also the dampness hasn't been very good for my bones either. Take care and have a good weekend. Blessings