Friday, January 11, 2019

T.G.I.F. AND WRESTLING MATCH

TGIF ,and whew it has been a long busy week.  I got chores done while the kids had breakfast then I took RL to pre-school. I stopped by Ingles on the way home to pick up a gallon of milk and a few other things for baking today.
I had my breakfast when I got home and then while hubbie and IR moved from room to room to outside I swept and mopped all the floors in the house.
We all went to pick up RL from pre-school. We stopped by Burger King for lunch then came home with 2 ill tempered tired little girls. I got IR to sleep by holding her down and rocking her.

But hubbie had no luck getting RL to nap so he took her outside so she wouldn't wake up IR.
They gathered firewood in and let Rocky out for a walk and fed the other dogs early.
I baked 1 pound cake and 1 pan of brownies for market tomorrow and then roasted some asparagus, carrots and cauliflower for a mid afternoon snack for hubbie and I .
D-in-love came in from work and took RL to the wrestling match. Hubbie , IR and I met them there. The match is at the high school tonight and they got to wrestle in the spotlight just like the high school team.
G-son gets to dress out with the team but he is still the second place wrestler in his weight class. He is the wrestler facing this way between the umpire and the word "The" .


Apple Valley won the match against Brevard and g-son acted very happy after the match.
Son-in-love met us in the parking lot to pick up IR as we were leaving the match.
We came home and finished up the chores by flashlight.
We still aren't sure what the weather will bring or when it will get here tomorrow. As we picked up RL today we noticed that they had already brined all the roads with the saltwater brine they use.
All the forecast are for the falling weather not to start until tomorrow evening so we'll cross our fingers and pray we don't get a major ice storm out of Gia.




We had a light supper then I got things ready for market and rested for the evening.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night



No comments: