Saturday, August 3, 2019

ANOTHER VERY GOOD MARKET SALES DAY

Up to get to market on time this morning as I have a 6 cake order for a lady who is meeting me at 9:30.
We got set up and the order got picked up along with the egg orders I had and I had another busy selling day and almost sold completely out of things again with only 2 pound cakes left.
Hubbie helped at our table while I got some market business taken care of and then he came home to get the pastures bush hogged before the predicted rain this afternoon.

I left market a little early and stopped at Aldi on my way home.
Hubbie was finished with the bush hogging and helped me get things unloaded and put away. Then we took a break and watched the dark clouds gather and bring us a light shower of rain again today.
All the kids made it home from the beach today thankfully and daughter and son-in-love stopped by with the girls to see us this evening. IR was so happy to see us and grabbed me around the neck and wouldn't turn loose for awhile.
No doubt she was glad to be home and back to normal. CA looks better and her little face is fuller.
They stayed until it was CA's feeding time and went home to get that done. RL looks happy to be home also.

Hubbie and I did chores then picked green beans for tomorrow's lunch. Then we carried the new swing set down to the hill above the covered patio. We set it up and tied it down but will have to wait until the kids swing on it to see it is going to work on the slanted ground.
We had a restful evening and I am tired and ready for a good night's sleep after getting in bed so late last night.
Thankful for the traveling mercies for the kids and for all the other blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: