Friday, August 9, 2019

BIBLE SCHOOL COMMENCEMENT

Up this morning to a foggy start, guess that means a snow in winter !!!
I got chores done and had breakfast then hubbie and I cleaned house for the morning. It's hard anymore to find time to clean with kids here and all the summer activities going on.
We had a quick BLT lunch and then hubbie went outside to get some yardwork caught up and I started my baking for the day. I baked 12 caramel, 3 chocolate, 4 pound cakes and a pan of brownies.
I turned the ovens off about 4:00 and then rested a few minutes before doing some early chores to get up to church for VBS commencement tonight.
All the kids did good at commencement and we had a nice BBQ supper afterward.






We came home and I spent the evening icing my cakes and getting things ready for market.
Thankful for such a wonderful church family and the for my wonderful Savior Jesus Christ.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: