Friday, August 30, 2019

GOOD DOCTOR REPORT FOR CA

Up to a busy day on this Friday. I got chores done and had breakfast then hubbie and I cleaned house until daughter brought IR here to stay with hubbie and I went with her to take CA to her cardiologist , Dr, Friedman in Asheville.
This is his first look at CA since her surgery and he was very very pleased with her progress and weight gain.
She had sneezed her feeding tube out of her nose earlier this morning and he didn't see any reason to put it back in. This pic was just before she had her sneezing fit.

He wanted an ultrasound of her repaired heart and CA was really good and slept through the entire thing.

Unfortunately she has a small leak at the top of the patch over the large hole but it is very small and shouldn't cause her any problems even if it doesn't close.
We left there and stopped for a quick sandwich and iced frappe at Starbucks then daughter went into Ingles for some things while I sat in the van with CA who is still not supposed to go into stores or any crowded place where there would be many germs floating around.
We came home and daughter took IR and CA home to have a late lunch.
I started my baking, I baked 6 caramel cakes, 2 chocolate, 4 pound cakes and 1 applesauce cake plus a pan of brownies.
Hubbie's mowing afternoon started with him pushing the mower to plug for a jump start once again.

I finished baking about chore time then I spent the evening in the kitchen icing the cakes and getting things ready for market.
The 73rd apple festival started today and the weather is supposed to be beautiful for the entire weekend of the festival.

This is something we don't see everyday as the Good Year blimp flew over our area today.
Thankful for the blessing of CA's miraculous recovery and for all the other blessings sent my way on this day.
God Bless and Good Night.


No comments: