Monday, August 26, 2019

BACK TO SCHOOL MONDAY

Up earlier this morning to get into our new schedule for this school year. G-son and RL arrived before 7am as d-in-love went to work at the elementary school.
With daughter not teaching right now hubbie is taking g-son to middle school and picking him up each day. After g-son had a big breakfast they headed out about 7:30 to get into the crazy traffic that always happens the first week of school.
G-son looks so handsome and grown up !!!!

RL and I stayed here and watched some early cartoons until hubbie got back. Her pre-school doesn't start until next week.
EL started 1st grade this morning at the elementary school d-in-love works at.

D-in-love made this picture of her having lunch with some friends, looks like she is doing great.

BB also started his pre-school year this morning.

I got chores done and then had my breakfast while RL had a scrambled egg with me.
After we ate she helped get the weekly laundry started.
Daughter called and asked if I would go with her grocery shopping while hubbie stayed with CA.
I needed a couple things also so we went over and picked her and IR up and left hubbie with CA.
These 2 had fun grocery shopping with us.


We went to Walmart and I got groceries as well so it was a good trip.
We came back home just in time for CA's next feeding time. CA is eating most of her goal formula amount from her bottle now so  she isn't having to use the feeding tube which is a good thing.
While she ate I fixed RL and IR lunch of chicken nuggets and ketchup and RL ate very well but IR still isn't eating much right now.
Daughter got something to eat and then I helped her give CA a sponge bath and wash her incision. Every time I look at this incision and know that less than a week ago her little chest and heart was actually cut open and then look at her smiling face now I am in humble awe and feel like she is nothing less than a little miracle. I can't wait to see what God has planned for her life.

She surely doesn't like getting a bath but we found a really raw spot on her neck where the tape actually pulled the top layer of skin off so it is a good thing we washed her. Re took some cream over to put on it and we will need to really watch it so it doesn't get infected.
Hubbie and I brought RL and IR over her to play this afternoon so daughter good rest.
They played well together all afternoon while I got the rest of the laundry done .
Hubbie picked up g-son and seemed to have had a good first day of 7th grade and was happy with his teachers.
D-in-love picked him and RL up and hubbie and I put IR in the Honda and drove over to daughters and she went to sleep on the way.  RL also went to sleep when she got home and her daddy took a nap.
Re took EL and BB to our friends apple house to pick sunflowers this afternoon after she picked them up from school .


Hubbie and I came home and got chores done then we picked the Roma tomatoes to go along with the other tomatoes to can tonight.
These Roma have really done well this year and made for 6 quarts of thick canned tomatoes.
August is always "food preservation" month for me and with grapes ripe and ready for picking and making jelly looks like I will be busy right up to the end of the month.
I am thankful for the blessings of this day and humbly thankful for the miracle CA received .
God Bless and Good Night



1 comment:

linda m said...

I am so grateful to God that CA is doing so well. Praise God from whom all Blessings flow.