Friday, November 15, 2019

BAKING FRIDAY

Hubbie isn't feeling well and he had a pretty restless night so both of us are tired this morning.
Hubbie took g-son to school then I got chores done when he got back and then we both took RL to pre-school.
The above freezing temperature this morning created a foggy morning.

We came straight back home since neither of us felt very good this morning.
I had breakfast and then got some cleaning done while hubbie dozed in the recliner.
We picked up IR on the way to pick up RL since she was begging her mom to come over here.
We brought the girls back home for a lunch of mac and cheese and then they played together while I baked. I baked 12 caramel, 4 pound and 1 applesauce cake.
The girls are still in Halloween mode when they found the after Halloween sale vampire teeth I bought the other day.


I finished baking about the time d-in-love came to pick up RL and daughter came in for IR.
After they all left hubbie and I got chores done and then I spent the rest of the evening in the kitchen icing cakes and getting things ready for market.
Thankful for a blessing filled day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: