Saturday, November 9, 2019

BUSY MARKET DAY

Up to a frigid morning at 24 and the frost is so heavy it looks like snow in places.
Hubbie and I got our chores done and broke ice on the water pans for the first time this season.
We headed out to market on time and got all set up before daughter arrived with the girls.
We had another very busy day with very good sales which still surprises me at this time of year but we are very thankful.
Daughter and the girls left at noon to get the girls naps and meet with son-in-love's family.
Hubbie left shortly also but I was fine with handling things alone after they left.
I came straight home at closing time and hubbie helped me unload and get things put away.
Then he went over to daughter's house to continue work on the fence. She wants to try and get Tipper over there before the really cold weather coming next week.
I took advantage of some alone time and put some clothes away and relaxed a bit before choretime.
The high temperature for the day was 42 degrees so it has been a good stay inside day.
I enjoy these winter sunsets so much as I take care of the animals each evening.
Watching the sun slide over the horizon.....
Leaving a beautiful colorful sky behind.....
And watching this big moon rising in the clear eastern sky.
Hubbie and I spent the evening relaxing.
Thankful for another blessing filled day.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: