Thursday, November 7, 2019

BUSY MARKET AND NOVEMBER 1949 PICTURES

Thankfully I didn't hear any crying when g-daughter RL and g-son arrived this morning. They both had biscuits for breakfast. Hubbie took g-son to school while I got dressed and ready for market with RL advising me along the way on my selection of clothes and jewelry. Sometimes I look at her and wonder how someone so young and little could already know about the things she says.
The hens were all waiting patiently for me to bring their breakfast around today in front of the colorful leaves.

I dropped RL off at pre-school and met hubbie at market. We got set up just before daughter arrived with IR and CA. She put her things out and then we all took turns with the girls. Surprisingly we had a busy day. I keep thinking this season will be over but thankfully it keeps on going so we are very thankful for the extended blessings of good sales.
IR loves to push CA around market and CA spent most of the day napping today.

 These 2 are becoming more and more engaged with each other which is really fun to watch.

Hubbie and IR went to get the dump run done and brought back lunch for us.
We all stayed all day and then loaded and went our separate ways. Daughter took the girls home so IR could get a nap after a very active morning. Hubbie went to pick up wire for daughter's fence and make a stop at Sam's Club to get a couple things we forgot yesterday and I made stops at the bank, the PO and Aldi to pick up some groceries and baking supplies for tomorrow which is going to be a very busy baking day with several orders we have.
I will start the decade pics for November today since it is a low photo day. The earliest pics I found were of my mom and my aunt Hattie and uncle Anderson Holmes at an airport with an older lady who might have been their stepmother but there wasn't a name so I can't be sure but they are at an airport and have no idea who the other man was in the middle picture.


Had a quiet rainy evening today.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

1 comment:

linda m said...

Blessings! Have a great weekend.