Saturday, November 16, 2019

BUSY MARKET AND DRAW DOWN SATURDAY

Up to get chores done and get ready for market this morning. Hubbie is feeling a bit better today thankfully. He got a flu shot last Thursday and we are wondering if that has actually made him feel bad and achy. I've only taken a flu shot once in my life and it made me sick and I ended up with a cough that took almost 3 months to get over.
Market was once again surprisingly good and daughter and I stayed pretty busy all morning while hubbie took came of the girls.
Little CA was in a great mood this morning.

Daughter and the girls left before noon and hubbie left shortly after they did to get home and blow leaves from our roof and yard again.
I can't believe how many leaves are still hanging on the trees this late in the year.

I left market on time and made a stop at Ingles on my way home.
Hubbie helped me get unloaded and get things put away then I rested for a little while and hubbie finished up his leaf attack. We got chores done early so we could get out to school for the annual "draw down" athletic fund raiser.
We met daughter there at 5:15 and looked over the donated auction items. We put bids in on a couple items each.

We all went down to the cafeteria to eat our steak dinner that went along with then ticket purchase.
Daughter and the girls were the only ones that went with us this year.



#1 son and daughter went in together and bought a ticket but he went hunting tonight.
My ticket stayed in the longest this year at 230 and then we picked up my 2 auction items I won and came home at about 9:00.

Hubbie and I relaxed for the evening.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: