Monday, November 11, 2019

BUSY VETERANS DAY 2019

Having a late alarm on a Monday morning is very rare around here but thanks to all the men and women who have fought to give us the freedoms that we have today is one of those Mondays.
I love thanks to the guineas and the cat who set off the ring camera periodically I still get to view the sunrise even after sleeping in.
I got chores done and then had breakfast while hubbie worked to finish the gates for daughter's fence.
G-son is going with him this morning to help work on the fence and I am staying home to get the weekly laundry done.
Re and the kids came by to use the internet and then went shopping for operation Christmas child boxes.
After a quick lunch I went outside to get some pruning done around the house.
These Boxwoods have grown up into the sunroom windows so I trimmed them down some.

 Leaving us a pile of boxwood trimmings to make wreaths out of.
I also cut out all these vines from my sewing shop.

I was under the watchful eyes of Meow Meow the entire time I worked from his perch in the wheelbarrow where he jumped to avoid Rosie the dog.
I trimmed more around the yard and had piles of vines and weeds in the driveway for hubbie to pick up with the truck and haul to our rubbish pile when he gets home.
I took a little break to pay Rosie who has been my right hand girl all afternoon.
Can't believe these little flowers are still pretty when all the other blooms melted in the recent cold temps.
Hubbie and g-son finished the fence and g-son got in some one on one time with his littlest cousin CA while he was over there.
I got evening chores done and then I took time to put the plastic over the chicken house windows before the wind and cold temps arrive later tonight.
A beautiful full moon ended this busy day that is a very thankful day to all the Veterans .
Thankful for the blessings of this day and prayers for all who have given service to this great country.
God Bless and Good Night







1 comment:

linda m said...

You sure were a busy beaver. Blessings