Tuesday, November 26, 2019

BUSY BEFORE THANKSGIVING TUESDAY MARKET DAY

Today is one of my least favorite days and today mine started off roughly as I woke with a sinus pressure headache,
Hubbie took g-son to school while RL watched me get ready for market. We had both my Honda and hubbie's truck loaded to the brim with baked good orders and things to sell off our tables.
I got chores done and then RL and I headed out to her pre-school while hubbie went by daughters to pick up some early orders she had while she finished baking her sour dough bread.
When I got to market there were several people waiting for me so the day started out just as hectic as I expected and it stayed that way pretty much all day. Daughter and I worked hard waiting on customers while hubbie took care of the girls with help from Sue the market manager and a couple other vendors who love these girls.
He and IR picked up RL and brought lunch back for them. They ate a hamburger each and then hubbie took them home to play outside in their playhouse trailer.
Daughter and I were late packing up with late customers still getting desserts for Thanksgiving dinners and we changed out the fall table decorations for Christmas before we left.

We left market and daughter went to deliver some more orders and I made stops at the bank, the PO and Aldi for things for Thanksgiving lunch.
I came home and hubbie helped me get unloaded and get things put away. We have more orders to deliver tomorrow and even one 14 caramel cake order to deliver on Thanksgiving day but at least the busiest time is over.
I had a little down time reading to the girls before they went home this evening.

Ben and Addie came by to pick up a dog crate for their little dog as they are also cruising with us and a friend is keeping their dog.
After everyone left we got chores done and then latterly crashed for the evening as both of us are feeling under the weather again and so very tired after the last couple days.
Beautiful sunset this evening.

Thankful for the blessings of this day and praying for hubbie's test tomorrow.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: