Wednesday, November 6, 2019

LAST BLOOMERS OF THE SEASON

Up to a crying RL this morning saying her tummy was hurting. She layed on me while hubbie took g-son to school. She seemed to get better after she had a biscuit to eat so I think she is having some drainage into her stomach from a runny nose.
We took her to pre-school and she was fine and happy.
We came straight home so hubbie could go work on daughter's fence and I could get my baking started.
First I had some oatmeal for breakfast before getting the baking started.
I baked 6 caramel, 3 chocolate, 5 pound cakes and 1 applesauce cake. Hubbie brought IR back with him at lunchtime and they had their lunch while I was still busy baking.
I ate late while I waited for the last cakes to come out of the ovens about 3:00.
Hubbie and IR spent time playing and watching TV. Seems each of the kids that have stayed here at sometime have enjoyed sitting in this big window and I caught IR sitting here absorbed in her cartoons today.

Daughter came by later to pick up IR and take both girls home to get naps.
Today has been a nice warm day and as I walked around this afternoon I noticed all these bloomers that had managed to escape the freezing temps of the last couple mornings.

Even the Stevia plant has these little delicate blooms still.
They have about another week before I'm sure they won't look like this because of the predicted coldest temps of the season coming early next week and even the "s" word is being thrown around .

G-son didn't tell anyone about his award ceremony this morning where he received honor roll and perfect attendance awards for the first grading period this school year. Luckily a friend sent d-in-love some pics of him.

G-daughter RL is a bit under the weather this afternoon according to her other g-ma . She loves to change into her "Sky" costume as soon as she gets home from school . Hopefully she has nothing serious going on.


I got weekly paperwork done before choretime to make things easier for tonight.
After chores I iced cakes and got things ready for market.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night



No comments: