Saturday, November 2, 2019

SLEEPLESS NIGHT WITH ELBOW PAIN

Well I had a pretty much sleepless night trying to get my elbow in a position that didn't hurt badly. I tried ice packs and heating pads but nothing worked so I might have slept a couple hours all night and I am surely feeling it this morning.
I almost threw in the towel and went back to bed but my arm actually feels better with me standing up so I sucked it up and got chores done and got ready for market.
Daughter and the girls came right after we got there and we had a surprisingly busy day. In fact it was almost a sell out day for both of us.  The late leaf color this year is prolonging the business I think.
This road just a couple was all green....
And now with the colder nights and days of the past week these mountains are putting on the show they are known for, just a couple weeks late.
The temperature has been in the upper 20's the past couple mornings and hubbie picked the last of our tomatoes from plants her was nursing up at the barn.
We did pretty good this year to have fresh from the vine tomatoes until the first of November.
I felt really bad all morning at market and we all left market a little early with almost the sell out day.
I came home and unloaded the Honda and got things put away then I hit the recliner in the living room and that's were I stayed all afternoon.
I put a heating pad on my elbow and finally got comfortable enough to nap.
I got up only to get chores done and then went right back to the recliner afterwards. I don't really want anything to eat so I just drank some hot tea .
Hubbie went out to let the dogs out right before we went to bed and Tipper, daughter's dog took off into the darkness. After calling and calling with no response he took his truck and happened to find her in the road between our house and daughter's .
After he got her put back up we went to bed which was early since we are getting to set the clocks back to regular time tonight.
I sure hope this is a better night for me.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and praying that my elbow gets better and I don't have to end up going to the doctor for immune system depressing antibiotics right now.
God Bless and Good Night



No comments: