Sunday, November 3, 2019

DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME ENDS


 Thankfully I had a good night of sleep last night . I wrapped my elbow with brown paper bag strips soaked in vinegar and that seemed to help tremendously .
I have more range of motion without much pain this morning also although my elbow is still swollen and warm to touch.
I got chores done and then we fixed corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, boiled cabbage and pinto beans to go along with the roast beef that had been in the crockpot overnight.
#1 son's family, daughter and  the girls and Aa and his kids joined us for lunch.
Everyone had a nice visit and the kids got to play on the new slide after we ate.


 After they played for a while they all left.
Hubbie was going to relocate Tipper into his beagle lot so she would have more room and wouldn't need to be let out at night and put Rosie the red Aussie in Tipper's lot so she could get some sunshine.
I showed my elbow to the kids and they were pretty worried and said it looked septic so I sat with an icepack on it this afternoon hoping to lessen the swelling and redness.
I got up at chore time which now comes at 5:00 instead of 6:00 .
After chores I put away clothes and then rested my arm more. I will look at it in the morning and if it doesn't look any better I'll stop by urgent care on my home from taking RL to pre-school.
I am praying that another night will improve the looks of it as much as the soreness and pain have improved today.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night



1 comment:

linda m said...

Saying a prayer for you that your elbow gets better.