Sunday, November 24, 2019

NAILS SUNDAY

Let me apologize to my faithful blog followers about my lack of blog post recently. I had written the next 3 post right before Thanksgiving and meant to post them but I had trouble downloading pictures and after a couple frustrating evenings trying to resolve the problem I decided I really didn't have time with everything else going on at this time to give any more time to this at that time.
We have had a very busy holiday season and I just never got around to donating any more time to my blog and I did get out of the habit and everyone knows how hard it is to get back into a routine. Hopefully I can catch everyone up with all the goings on in the next few post.

Up to get chores done and get to church.  Today is a spaghetti day so we made the sauce before we left.
We came home to have lunch with #1 son's family, #2 son and Tif, and daughter's family. D-in-love made it back from the women's retreat in Pidgeon Forge this weekend with 43 other ladies from our church.

After we ate daughter and I went to the local nail salon and got pedicures and manicures. This is what I choose. Normally I wouldn't think about getting my toe nails painted this time of year but hubbie and I are going with daughter's family on our first ever cruise coming up soon so these sparkly red toe nails will be exposed !!

I came home to get chores done and then hubbie and I relaxed for the evening .
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: