Thursday, November 21, 2019

MARKET DAY THURSDAY

Dragging myself out of bed this morning with a sore throat and very hoarse voice that is pretty unrecognizable.
Hubbie took g-son to school while I got chores done and then we loaded up for market . I dropped RL at her pre-school and then met hubbie at market.
Daughter and the girls came a little later and we had a decent sales day despite a very slow start this morning.
I got my end of the month market treasurer business done and took turns entertaining the girls.
We had this sign made for photos and the girls took advantage to be one of the first to use it.
Sweet sisters and their matching tops today !!
We all loaded up and left market at closing time. Hubbie had a dermatologist appointment to have several places checked on his back and I had to run my bank, PO and Aldi errands and daughter had to go to the grocery store also in her way home.
Hubbie had a couple places removed and sent off to be verified but the doctor thought they were Basil Cell Carcinomas and he removed them.
We got things unloaded and put away then we took a short rest break before chore time.
 A man came and bought all the 15 young guineas I had for sale this evening thankfully.

I iced 6 more caramel cakes that I didn't get around to last night before getting an early bedtime tonight.
Thankful for all the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: