Wednesday, March 4, 2020

ERRAND DAY

Up to get g-son and RL only to their schools this morning. Connie is coming to stay with IR and CA today.
Hubbie took g-son to school and I got chores done here then hubbie went with me to take RL to her pre-school.
After we dropped her off we went to Aldi and Sam's Club for weekly groceries and supplies.
We came home and got everything put away at about 11 am so we headed over to Hickory Nut Gap Farms to stock up on fresh meat.  I love coming here and really enjoy the beautiful drive.
When we got home we had lunch then hubbie took the old washer and some other metal things he had been collecting to the metal collector and then went to the tractor parts place for an oil filter for his tractor.
While he was gone I baked 1 pound cake and a pan of brownies. Market will be slow again tomorrow as rain and wind is predicted.
The rain here started about mid afternoon and continued on and off all afternoon and evening leaving about 9/10ths inch in the gauge.
I spent the rainy afternoon going through pics and getting out decade pictures for February and March. I had forgotten to do any decade pics for February so if you are interested in seeing them I am making a post at the end of the month with all of them in it.
I also got out some old Edneyville school news articles and other things for a collage d-in-love is making for display at the new school.
After chores we had supper and then I got things ready for market and did the weekly paperwork as well as the end of the month figures for February which are low as usual for this time of year.
RL practicing what she learned to do at school today in the tornado drill.

Thankful for the blessings of this day.
 God Bless and Good Night



No comments: