Monday, March 9, 2020

PARK DAY AND FIRST SNOBALL OF THE SEASON

The first Monday of daylight savings time is rougher than any other Monday of the year. Both the girls were tired this morning and g-son was almost back to sleep when it was time to go to school.
After hubbie got back from taking him to school I got chores done then took RL to pre-school.
IR said she was too tired to ride along this morning !!!
I came back home and had breakfast and then got weekly laundry started. I alternated getting clothes put away and getting things for IR to eat and play with while hubbie took care of a fussy CA who refused to take her morning nap.
I got one load of clothes finished before it was time to pick up RL. I fixed some mac and cheese and snacks for a lunch at the park since it is a nice day.
We went to Laurel Park today and it was so much nicer than where we have been going. Folks that had kids there were very attentive to their kids and they were mostly smaller kids like RL and CA so they had a great time playing.










After the park we had our first snoball of the season at Pelicans which opened last weekend.

We came home and rested and I got 2 more loads of laundry done. The kids all left and I went up to church to have a meeting with our pastor.
I came home and got chores done and then hubbie and I rested before bedtime. It takes some getting used to when we come inside to know that we don't have long at all before it is time to go to bed.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and asking God for His intervention in our church right now.
God Bless and Good Night


1 comment:

linda m said...

Switching to Daylight Savings always gives me trouble for a few days. The park looks so inviting and makes me wish i was young again. Have a great day.