Saturday, March 14, 2020

HISTORICAL STATEWIDE SCHOOL CLOSING ANNOUNCED

Up to get to market on this Saturday before St. Patrick's Day. I dressed in my green today since I won't be at market on Tuesday.
It is nice warm morning but the sun is struggling to win the battle against the clouds .
We got a call from daughter asking hubbie to come by and pick up her baked goods as she wasn't feeling well and thought she had the stomach bug IR must of had instead of a bad fish sandwich. CA was also not feeling well so she sent IR with hubbie to the market with us.
We made it to market and got set up. Business was slow and the fear was evident in most folks that came through.
I had an order for 4 caramel cakes so I had a decent day with that and the things I did sell from my table so I am very thankful.
Hubbie and IR left before lunchtime to go by Lowes and pick up more garden soil while it is on sale for about half regular price.
I left at closing time and stopped by Walgreens for some formula for CA and crackers for daughter who is still feeling pretty bad.
I dropped them off and came home where hubbie and IR helped me unload and put things away.
We rested for awhile and then did chores a little early. 
Daughter was feeling better and wanted me to go with her over to the kids sale where everything was half price tonight.
We didn't stay long at the sale as there wasn't much left that we needed and we took both girls with us to give hubbie and son-in-love a break from them.
I dropped daughter and the girls home and came home where hubbie and I relaxed for the evening.
On the news tonight the governor of North Carolina announced all public schools would be closed starting Monday for at least 2 weeks.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and praying for the corona virus victims and for all of us.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: