Tuesday, March 3, 2020

RAINY SUPER TUESDAY

Rain started falling just as I went out to get the morning chores done. Hubbie saw this big double rainbow over g-son's middle and daughter's high school when he dropped g-son off.
I took RL and IR to pre-school this morning. They both complained on the drive this morning but no tears. Hopefully they aren't getting sick.
I came home and had breakfast then we headed up to our church which is our district's voting place and cast our vote.

 While CA napped I changed the furniture covers in the living room and put away all the February Valentine décor. I didn't get much décor out as it was time to go pick up the girls by the time I got all the furniture vacuumed and the clean covers on.
Both girls were happy when I picked them up and glad we were heading to McDonalds for lunch.
The girls ate well and we had company for lunch as my cousin Mike stopped there for his lunch also.
We headed home in the still falling rain and spent the afternoon inside playing.
The girls were both kind of out of sorts all afternoon once again . Maybe they just need some rest.
Hubbie rode with daughter to pick up a little 4-wheeler for IR to ride from one of her high school class mates.
I watched the early news and then went out to get the chores done. Thankfully the rain stopped earlier this afternoon after leaving us with 9/10ths inch for the day.
We came inside and watched the UNC / Wake Forest basketball game which UNC won.
CA got to go back to the vote again tonight with IR as her mom and dad cast their votes.
Hope everyone exercised their voting rights today.
We relaxed for the rest of the evening.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

1 comment:

linda m said...

The Primary here in WI isn't until April. Hubby and I always vote. We are blessed that we live in a country where we have the right to vote for our leaders.