Tuesday, March 10, 2020

FIRST TRACK MEET OF THE SEASON

Got the kids in and g-son had his breakfast then hubbie took him to school. He is nervous this morning because his first track meet of the season is this afternoon. He is competing in the triple jump and high jump today. Hubbie took him to school.
I took RL and IR to school and IR wasn't real thrilled this morning to go but went in without crying or fussing.
I came home and had breakfast with hubbie and CA.
I did some house cleaning and watered all my plants that are spending the winter inside.  Looking at the remainder of the month's temperatures I could probably put them outside now but I really don't trust these long range forecast that much.

Hubbie, CA and I loaded up and went to pick up RL and IR. IR had a good day even after a short rough start this morning her teacher said.
We went to McDonalds to have lunch and the girls all had a good time and ate good lunches.
We came home and the girls had to play inside because sprinkle of rain came throughout the afternoon.
We loaded up once again about 3:30 and headed to East Henderson High School to see g-son's first track meet. Thankful for the warmer weather and thankful that all the clouds didn't produce any rain.
G-son did great at the track meet and was the best at his school in the triple jump and 4th overall.





In the high jump he didn't place and needs to work on lifting his feet because he was clearing the bar with space to spare but his heel kept catching the bar.
This is the high jump team from his school and none of them placed.
We left the track meet with the girls and daughter who had come over after school to watch.
I hurried through my chores and went up to church to a meeting with the personell committee .
I left feeling like I had just wasted 30 minutes of my time !!
Hubbie and I relaxed for the evening.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: