Monday, June 8, 2020

A NEW SCHEDULE MONDAY and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIF

Beginning a new week with a different schedule once again. D-in-love has to work at school from 9-3 on Mondays and Wednesdays through the summer so RL was here and not  happy with her new mom leaving her for the first time to go to work in several months.
She soon was fine and helped me with the feeding chores this morning and we watered our raised beds again this morning after the 90 degree sunshine of yesterday. Today is much cooler and overcast skies this morning making it feel so good outside.
Back inside we had breakfast and then I got weekly laundry started.
Daughter brought IR and CA over while she ran an errand and then she worked online finishing up her school work for the year. I think she has a couple more days of work before she is officially finished with this year.
RL and IR and I went outside to ride this little tractor and they took turns riding it until the battery died.





I got 2 more loads of laundry done and then we had a good lunch of left over spaghetti and then popsicles outside for dessert.
It feels so good at her today, so different then the past several days. Both girls lazed on the hammocks and relaxed for a long time.


We played up at the trailer playhouse for awhile until d-in-love got off work and daughter finished all her work then they all went home.
Hubbie and I watched the early news and then got chores done. I cleaned the chick brooder box and put in a larger feeder. The chicks are growing fast and feel plump when I lifted them in and out of the box.
I noticed this large Magnolia blossom and another large bud right behind it ready to pop into bloom.
We came inside and ate a light supper and then relaxed for the evening.
Today is a special day as my beautiful newest d-in-love gets another year older. Happy birthday Tif we love you so much and hope this day is a wonderful one.

Thankful for all the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night