Thursday, June 25, 2020

RUB A DUB DUB , THREE GIRLS IN A TUB

Up to get another busy day started but at least I'm riding today instead of driving.
I got chores done and then grabbed my usual cup of coffee to go and a pack of cheese crackers.
We got in hubbie's truck and picked up RL on the way to daughter's to pick up her trash and recyclables and IR and CA to ride along.
CA had been up since 5am so it didn't take her long to be fast a sleep when we left. Daughter takes advantage of this time to get her lawn mowed.
Our first stop today was at the PO to mail a couple bills then we went to the dump where the girls hoped to see some wild animals or turkeys but they were all resting in the shade on this mid 80's day.
We stopped at the bank to deposit a small refund check from our insurance company and then met a cake customer in the market parking lot that daughter had made for them.
We then stopped at McDonalds for lunch for all the kids.
Hubbie dropped us al off at daughter's and then went to pick up g-son from his house to come and have lunch with us. Addie was also at daughter's today.
She and g-son have the same favorite from McDonalds in the 10 pc chicken nugget meal.
IR and RL ate nuggets and fries also and CA ate a couple chicken nuggets.
When everyone was fed hubbie and I left and came home. D-in-love stopped by to pick up g-son and RL stayed to play with IR,CA and Addie at daughters. It was time for d-in-love to get her lawn mowed.
I made some zuchinni fries for hubbie and my lunch and they were very good.
While we ate the Aldi app lit up to let me know they were shopping for my groceries early so we waited until they were ready and went on out and picked them up. How they do this is a dream and I am so glad to just pull up and have them load the groceries in the back of the Honda. We made a stop at an empty of customers Dollar General store on the way home to pick up some of the things Aldi doesn't carry and then went by daughter's to drop off  some things she ordered from Aldi.
The girls we all just getting out of the little pool and into the bath tub when we got there.
This is an awesome trio right here.
Hubbie and I came home and he got on the lawn mower while I sorted laundry and cleaned out a storage room in the attic of our sunroom.
It was surely a trip down memory lane for me as most of the things in this storage area were from g-son's early days with us.
We got chores done and then I baked 6 caramel cakes and 2 chocolate cakes tonight.
Thankful for all the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: