Thursday, June 18, 2020

ERRAND THURSDAY

More clouds this morning but it is warmer when I got out an hour earlier to get chores done.
We have a busy morning today with our regular dump run with the girls plus a doctor appointment for me and 3 deliveries and bank stop .
After chores I only had time to grab a cup of coffee for my breakfast on our way out the door to meet up for our first egg delivery.
My doctor appointment with the dermatologist to have him take a second look at the spot on my left leg that he cut out last time and it was basil cell cancer was next on the agenda.
Thankfully another egg customer is coming to the doctor's office to pick up her order from hubbie while I am inside.
I got there early and had to call from the truck to tell them I was there , then they called me back when they were ready for me and took me straight back to an exam room.
Thankfully they called me right back and he came right in. Like I figured he would he cut the spot off again because even I could see it didn't look like the other spot he had cut off the other leg that came back not cancerous.  He said he though it was just a blood vessel kind of blown out in the cut out space but with my history of various skin cancers he didn't want to take a chance so he will check the borders again to make sure they are clear.
After we left there we had extra time before the next delivery of cakes so hubbie got diesel fuel for his tractor and gas for his truck.
After we made the last delivery we headed home to unload the diesel fuel and pick up the girls.
We got RL and then went by daughter's house to pick up both IR and CA to ride along with us.
We headed to the PO to drop off the bills I paid last night and then on to the dump.
The girls laughed and jabbered to one another all the way there. It has rained on and off all morning but luckily it wasn't raining at the dump when hubbie had to get out and unload the trash and recyclables.
We left there and went by the bank and then the girls begged for McDonalds so we went thru the drive-up for food. They were hungry so we stopped at the Co-op and hubbie helped them eat some of their lunch while I went inside with my mask on and got my winter supply of Elderberry extract. I was afraid it would get scarce when flu season gets closer and the lady there said I was lucky that they had just got an order in this morning because it was flying off the shelf already.
We headed home from there and skipped the fruit stand stop because it was pouring rain when we passed there.
We just got home as the heavy rains made it here and had to run through the rain to get inside. It rained hard on and off for a good while.
The girls finished their lunch and were happy to have some take -out food for a change.
After we all ate they played well together and were really loving to one another today.

 CA is getting so big and is really ready to take off walking any day now as she takes some steps until she realizes she is actually walking then she sits down.
D-in-love and daughter came in and visited while the girls played and daughter helped cut my hair a little shorter on top so it will be more manageable for me. I still don't feel comfortable going to my hairdresser.
After the girls left we got chores done. Thankfully this new mama that took over the laying hens eggs and hatching chicks has these 2 little beauties and another 4 eggs still unhatched under her. She seems to be a really good mama but I'm just not sure she will be ready to get off the nest with them since it is only her second day of setting. Tomorrow I will get the chicks out to water and feed if she doesn't.
I can make it work even if she still sets on the nest by getting them to the water and feed and then getting them to go back under her warm body.
Tonight I put in my first online curbside order with Aldi to pick up tomorrow afternoon. I wanted to try this because that is one store I truly don't like shopping in. I love their products and prices but the store isles are narrow and there is always traffic jams in every isle so picking up curbside is a dream if it works.
The rain total for the day was 7/10ths of an inch so thankfully we finally got some helpful rain for the garden and plants.
Thankful for the blessings of the day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: