Monday, June 15, 2020

COOL MONDAY

Monday morning comes around again seemingly sooner and sooner each week. RL arrived this morning at 8:45 as her mom went to work at school.
I got chores done and then had breakfast with RL. She was hungry today and had 2 eggs, 2 pieces of bacon and a bowl of cereal while I had my bowl of oatmeal.
After we ate we drove over the Amazon returns place to pick up a booster car seat so we can graduate the girls all up one type of seat. RL will move into the new booster, IR will move into RL's old seat and CA will move into IR's old seat with it turned backward.
I wore my mask into the business and everyone there except a couple customers also had their mask on so I felt pretty good and safe doing business there.
We left the carseat in the back of the Honda when we got home and won't touch it for a couple days at least.
RL helped me gather dirty laundry and get the first load started.
Then hubbie and RL played while I got clean laundry put away.
We had lunch with g-son who came up to eat with us.
I did more laundry and then daughter came over with Addie , IR and CA to play with RL awhile.
They made a fort and the 4 of them were happily playing.


A whole lot of girl power right there !!!!
 After everyone left hubbie and I watched the news then went out to get chores done.
The clouds have filled the sky all day but we haven't gotten any more rain.
It feels like Fall or early Spring outside today with high's struggling to get out of the upper 50's today.
Hubbie and I rested for the evening.
Thankful for the blessings of the day.
God Bless and Good Night

1 comment:

linda m said...

You seem to have good luck finding things at Amazon Returns. Wish we had one closer to us. Yes, talk about girl power. Poor g-son! Sure hope he gets extra hugs and kisses when he comes over.