Monday, September 7, 2020

EARLY BIRTHDAY PARTY ON THIS LABOR DAY

 Up to a slow morning on this Labor day. After chores done breakfast I got laundry started while hubbie did some weed eating and then got on the lawn mower.                                                                               I got all my drying herbs bottled and then gathered more to dry. I have a good supply of fresh herbs for this season now thankfully.                                                                                                                      Between laundry loads I cleaned up the covered patio for RL's party later today.                             I haven't felt quite right since yesterday afternoon and it became very apparent why today about 3:00 when the fissures entered my left eye and I knew I had been fighting a migraine. Thankfully d-in-love had just arrived to finishing the cleaning and get the party set up so I headed for my dark bedroom with  ice packs and a heated pack to alternate in hopes that they would clear up the fissures quickly. I put one of the ice packs on the back of my neck and the other over my left eye and relaxed. When the cold pack started hurting I switched to the hot pack and watched the fissures slowly lift out of my line of vision.  I am very thankful not to have the painful headaches I used to have and I am very very grateful to the Lord for providing me with a way to quickly get over the fissures without any pain.                                                    I was able to join the party just as everyone got here to celebrate this little girl turning 5 years old.   



            















Happy Birthday to a very special little girl !!!
Everyone had a wonderful time and we enjoyed the smoked brisket and chicken #1 son did along with sides and then ice cream and birthday cake. 
After everyone left hubbie and I got chores done and then cleaned up with the help of #1 son's family and then we were tired and in bed very early . 
Even though I can quickly get over the migraine symptoms I still feel the after affects of tiredness and foggy headedness so all I wanted to do was get into bed and relax.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for God allowing me to be involved in all my grandkids lives.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: