Monday, September 28, 2020

FIRST DAY OF IN PERSON SCHOOL FOR G-SON THIS YEAR

 Another "new" Monday morning schedule today as schools for 6-12 open up on an alternating day schedule. G-son is on schedule A so he goes to school on Mondays and Thursdays. Daughter also has to go back into her classroom today for the first time since last March.                                                              It is a foggy morning but the sun is starting to glow through the trees.


                                                          

These 2 pictures from d-in-love's elementary school are so pretty as the clouds came and went off and on all morning.                                                                                                                                               

All the kids were here earlier than usual and hubbie had to take g-son to school as both d-in-love and daughter have to be at school at 7:15 and students can't arrive until 7:30 at the earliest.  I sat  with the girls until hubbie got back then got my leg stretches done and headed out to get chores done .   I came back inside and Connie, IR and CA 's other g-ma called and said she was over at daughter's house so hubbie took the IR and CA over there. Connie can't get up here before daughter needs to leave for work we're trying just switching the girls when she can get up here on Mondays. It worked today without too much complaining from IR about not getting to stay and play with RL today.                                               I got laundry started with some help from RL who is now lost with no one to play with !!   She was my shadow for most of the day and wouldn't let either of us out of her sight.                                               I did 3 loads of weekly laundry and hubbie got my Honda washed today. I haven't washed it all summer and it was starting to look really dull and dirty.                                                                                 I had a cake delivery to make at 4:00 and I dropped RL off at home on my way back home. She was glad to get there to play with BB and EL who had rode home from school with d-in-love.                        Hubbie and I came home and got chores done. I was wondering why I felt so tired this evening but I remembered our earlier different morning schedule. I popped my knee and didn't get to walk too much this evening but I did get some in before it got dark.                                                                                    Thankful for the blessings of this day and praying for the health of all the staff and students back at school.                                                                                                                                                            God Bless and Good Night