Saturday, September 26, 2020

FARMERS MARKET AND CAMP FIRE EVENING

 Up to get chores done and get ready for daughter to come by and pick me up to go to the dept street farmers market in town this morning.  Hubbie isn't going so CA stayed with him, IR wanted to go because we are meeting #1 son's family there and she wanted to be with RL.  It is a nice day and is getting warm quickly.   The girls had a good time together at the market under the watchful eye of g-son.                           







We got our vegetables and then we all left, son's family went to South Carolina to pick up a bumper for the truck he is fixing up and daughter, IR and I went to our friends produce stand to get some of the things we didn't find at the farmers market.  Our next stop was at Bath and Body Works in the mall to get me some refills for my fragrance flower room fresheners. And after seeing all the signs of a huge sale at Belks we had to check that at also. We all found some things on sale in there and even hubbie and son-in-love got some sale items.                                                                                                             Daughter dropped me off and picked up CA on her way home. Hubbie went outside to work in his fire wood and I cleaned house. I cleaned out the freezer and the cabinets in the kitchen and was surprised to only find very few items that were out of date.                                                                                             I also did a load of legging laundry of the leggings daughter had given me earlier in the week and I wanted to hang them out on the clothes line to dry instead of inside the basement. The sun wasn't rightly shining but there were peaks of it and there was a nice warm drying breeze.                                   Later we got chores done and then RL called and wanted to come up and have a fire. So that is how we ended our evening with #1 son's family sitting around a nice warm fire.



An early bedtime felt good for hubbie and I tonight.
Thankful for all the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: