Saturday, September 19, 2020

YARDWORK SATURDAY

 Up to a busy Saturday starting put with chores , a quick breakfast and then hubbie went to pick up daughter and they were hauling a load to Goodwill then stopping at Home Depot to pick up supplies to make her partitions for her school desk to keep the kids away from her.  I had a couple cake deliveries to do and then came home to start my yard work. I need to finish cutting all the huge weeds and unwanted bushes that have overgrown my blackberry patch this summer and then I had lunch and started on the hedge below the house getting all the unwanted vines out of there and in the rose bed.   Hubbie mowed the lawn while I did all this and I also cut all the weeds along the driveway that were 6 feet tall. By the time he finished mowing and brought the truck around to load all my cuttings up there was a huge truck load that I had gotten done .                                                                                                                                     


 We did chores early and then hubbie grilled us a couple steaks before daughter picked me up to go to the kids half price sale with her.  We didn't find much tonight as there was very little left. Daughter has done very good with she put in to sell and so has d-in-love and Re who also consigned some things.       She brought me home and hubbie and I relaxed and got an early bedtime.                                                     While we worked in our yard today these littles had a good time at a Fall fun farm.                               





 And these 2 had fun in the sun at the beach at Hilton Head Island, SC as they are on a mini vacation and lucked out with the weather yesterday and today.                                                                                 








                                                                                                                   

Thankful for the blessings of this day.                                                                                                           God Bless and Good Night

No comments: