Friday, July 30, 2010


Busy morning after chores baking and icing cakes.
#1 son came to meet his physical therapist at 11:00, another new one, each time this happens they spend 30 minutes getting acquainted with son's injury.
As with each new one who has come before her she found a different concern. She heard a pop in his ankle each time he tried to move his foot up and down.
At least he has a list of things to ask the doctor about !!
Daughter went to work but they didn't need her so she had a lady from church come over to talk with her about an insurance policy before she went to a dog sitting job.
While she was here hubbie and #1 son went to Sam's Club to pick up a few things.
I iced a chocolate birthday cake for one of daughter's friends and then did some paperwork.
Son's regular nurse came at 4 and while she was here I made 2 bonnets, I'm slowly working the pile of cut-outs beside my sewing machine down.
My favorite is the one with the old cars on it,I'll bet it sells fast.
I took a walk this evening after everyone left and relaxed,it wasn't so humid and the temperature was mid eighties which made for a more comfortable evening walk.
Mother Nature needs to have a talk with these guys...What they're sucking on is about as far away as you can get from a fragrant flower blossom !!!!!!!!!Annie loves water better than any dog I've ever had,she just gets in the middle of the creek and stands there,letting the cool water run around her.Our friend the Great White Egret takes a safe high perch when Annie and Sadie are around.He seems to be getting a little used to me sneaking around with a camera pointed at him as this is closer than I have ever gotten.

After playing round-up with one of our heifers who was determined to have the attention of the neighbor's bull and didn't like the idea of spending the night in the upper pasture away from his amorous stare from across the road, I got way more exercise than I expected. I watered plants again tonight,they are predicting rain for tomorrow but the way we've been going I didn't want to take a chance.
Hubbie and I finished work at church and headed home for an uneventful evening.
He went to bed early and I iced caramel and coconut cakes.
Thanking God for blessings that go unnoticed tonight.
Good Night and God Bless.

1 comment:

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Hi Marilyn, You are one busy lady. I like the idea that you are seldom Idle... Love the little bonnets... You are just so creative, both you and your daughter... Busy women!!!!!

What were the butterflies looking for??? water?

Dogs do love water... Neat egret...

Glad you got out and took a walk... I hope to start that again --at least when it gets cooler..

We have sprinkles this morning--but that is all so far.

Have a great Saturday at the market.