Saturday, July 31, 2010

HAPPY 56TH TO ME !!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !!!My first car !!! I still have this old car although it does look a bit different now.
I looked back to my last years birthday blog post and was surprised I didn't even mention it,maybe I forgot which is entirely possible.
Our family will be making a trip tofor a nice dinner in the near future as the kids gave me a gift card from there. I don't eat out much but Cracker Barrel is my favorite place when I do go out. Thanks kids !!!!
I've had a nice day today, good market sales day, got soaked with much needed rain running errands on my way home.
Sat out in the sunroom listening to it rain on and off most of the evening, no watering today!!
My only plans for this evening are haircuts for Bernie and Dolly.
Still raining pretty hard at 11:00 as we finish up with the doggy haircuts and baths.
Hoping God has many more birthdays for me in His plans.
Good Night and God Bless.

6 comments:

Gail said...

VERY Happy Birthday!!!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Happy Birthday my Friend.... Sounds like you had a wonderful, relaxing day.... AND---I know you will love your Cracker Barrel dinner!!!!!

We had some rain this morning --and a little tonight... Glad you got some. Sounds like you got alot more than we did.

Have a wonderful Sunday, Birthday Girl... Mine is on Thursday.
Hugs,
Betsy

Ardith said...

Hope you had a very enjoyable birthday. My husband's 60th was yesterday also. We went in to Muskogee for supper at our favorite place. I wish you many more. Take care and God bless.

NCmountainwoman said...

A big heartfelt HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Lucky you to have that pedal car. I wanted one in the worst way but apparently neither my parents nor Santa could afford one.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Happy Birthday! I do hope you have many more! :)

Traci @ The Bakery said...

I can't believe I missed the birthday post!!! Happy belated BIRTHDAY!!!