Sunday, April 15, 2012

SUNDAY FILLED WITH ACTIVITIES

This Sunday morning got off to a hectic start when 15 minutes before time to leave for Sunday school daughter called from her house saying she was locked out of her house. She had went running earlier and had dropped her key ring beside her purse but when she went out the door for church she only picked up her purse.
I headed over to her house with keys while hubbie went on the entertain the kids in their Sunday school class until she got there.
After the 40 minute round trip I was late feeding so I had to hurry through chores and hurriedly get ready for church when I got back.
After church we all laughed as we went to get in our cars. #1 son and d-in-love had also driven separately so we had 5 vehicles there.
We had a nice grilled chicken breast lunch with fresh strawberry shortcake for dessert.
After lunch hubbie and #2 son went over to daughter's to help her put up some lattice around her porches.
#1 son and d-in-love went to Lowe's to get some things for planting so g-son and I played outside in the beautiful afternoon sunshine. The wind is blowing so the temperature feels just right.
I did evening chores and then looked on the computer for some houses as #2 son announced today that he might buy another house and rent the one he lives in now out. He doesn't like living right on the side of the road. Right now is the best time in a long while to buy a house. He is off work this week as he put in for vacation thinking he would make the yearly trip with his buddies to Vegas but he decided not to go so he will use the week to house hunt.
When he and hubbie got home we drove around the community to look at a couple houses close around here. He found a couple he really liked so I'm calling my friend realtor tomorrow for him.
This evening I made pictures of a couple of my treasures from the last week and listed them on e-bay.
A Buchan Portobella Thistleware tankard or stein made in Scotland.
 This is from the auction yesterday.
I also listed one of the Fire King Golden Shell patterned plates I bought at the flea market Wednesday.
I  also got my last Sunday night Avon order ready to place tomorrow. From now on my order day will be Wednesday,have no idea why they changed.
This evening there were just enough clouds floating by to create a beautiful sunset.

Love the way God creates things just to please our eyes.
Good Night and God Bless.

No comments: