Monday, November 19, 2012

CAKES, CAKES AND MORE CAKES !!!

As hubbie took g-son to school I did the chores to get ready for my busy day.
As soon as I finished breakfast hubbie and I made a needed trip to Sam's Club.
Back home the baking began, 8 coconut, 5 chocolate and 2 pound cakes were done plus I iced 6 caramel cakes to lesson the load for tonight.
By this time it was time to pick up g-son from school. As we came by the lower pasture we saw hubbie working cleaning up the blown down tree.
Looks like he has plenty of help !!
After getting g-son settled down with some mac and cheese and chocolate milk I headed down to my sewing shop to make a couple herbal sinus packs for an order that will be picked up tomorrow.
I made too much rice and herb mixture so I had enough to make 2 extra to sell at market.
#1 son came after g-son,who looks like he is getting sick in his eyes. G-son has the same look my #2 son used to have when he was young. His eyes turn a really pale blue and get puffy under them.
After evening chores and weekly paperwork it was back in the kitchen for me. I iced 13 more caramel cakes, 8 coconuts and 5 chocolates,whew !!
Bedtime couldn't come fast enough for my tired body tonight.
Thanking God for the strength He gives me each and every day.
Good Night and God Bless.

No comments: