Thursday, November 8, 2012

MARKET DAY THURSDAY

No g-son this morning seemed strange and I was awake at the time he always comes anyway.  His dad took today off to go on the kindergarten field trip with them.
After chores I got ready for market. I knew there was no hurry to get there today and I was proved right when I was one of only a few cars there and most of them were vendors.
I got set up and had a decent day after all. Caught up with a couple old friends that came by and took a pillow order.This friend brought in a needlepoint pillow top that she has been working on for 3 years and wants me to make it into a pillow. I'll make pics when I get it done.
As I looked around at my table I vowed to get some sewing time in next week. Our Christmas open house is coming in a couple weeks and I need to catch up some of my crafts.
After market I ran regular errands and made a stop at Big Lots just to see what they had new. Didn't find to much that caught my eye.
Came home ,unloaded and came inside to rest for a little until I realized even if the clock said 4:00 the animals still think it is 5:00 and feeding time. So no rest until chores were done.
Today has been a really nice day, sunny and 54 degrees but the wind made it feel a little cooler.
We are headed up again for the weekend on this weather roller coaster we are on this year.
Daughter came after her baking supplies I had picked up for her today after her basketball practice. She is an assistant coach for the varsity squad out at the high school where she played. At least that brings her out to our neighborhood each afternoon so she can easily stop by.
I iced 6 caramel cakes tonight to get a head start on tomorrow.
As I yawn I am ready for bed already and it is just 9:30. The bee sting pain is finally gone and just itchy so I'm ready for a good night's sleep.
Grateful to God tonight for all the blessings he sent my way today.
Good Night and God Bless.


2 comments:

linda m said...

your weather sounds better than ours here in WI. Glad your bee sting has finally healed. God's blessings to you.

Gail said...

Glad you had a great day. It will be warmer here tomorrow. Fence building in on our sunny day list.