Wednesday, November 14, 2012

VERY FROSTY MORNING

A very frosty morning today,I knew last night by the feel of the air it probably would be.
G-son said he thought it was "winter now" as he watched me scape ice from the van windows on this 25 degree morning.
I was facing a busy day and it started off badly with some confusion on an Avon order. I have asked myself repeatedly why I am still even doing this Avon ???  I have promised "me" that after the holidays I'm out of it. After spending almost 2 hours trying to get a small order straight and placed online I'm ready to quit now !! There went my exercise and walk time for today !!
I ate lunch before I started baking because I knew there wouldn't be time to stop after I started the baking.
I baked 18 caramel,2 chocolate, 2 coconut and 2 pound cakes before I had to shut the ovens off to go pick up g-son. When I came back I put 2 more black walnut pound cakes in the oven.
G-son was worried that he might be in trouble because he had given his monkey sock hat to one of his girl friends.
His dad picked him up early to get ready for church tonight.
Today has been a cool day only getting into the lower 50's with a breeze that made it feel even cooler.
The clouds rolled in late this evening in front of another front that may bring us some more rain overnight. With the low tonight being in the mid 30's it will be a cold rain!
Daughter picked up hubbie for church and I stayed home and iced cakes. My back is burning from all the baking and icing of the day but it is always like this before Thanksgiving.
I finished icing and wrapping tonight at 10:30 and decided to blog before heading to bath and bed.
Thanking God for the blessings of this day and for my good health and the health of my family.
Good Night and God Bless.

No comments: