Wednesday, August 30, 2017

APPLE TIME

G-daughter I arrived at 7:15 today and she was our only little one today. She went back to sleep for a couple hours giving hubbie and me a chance to get chores done and have breakfast.
I noticed as I walked past the garden that the morning glories have joined the Zinnias for a very eye pleasing bouquet.
When she woke up I fixed her a bottle and after getting very upset again at the thoughts of taking a bottle hubbie took her outside for a walk to calm her down and it worked as she drank her bottle down when she came back inside. She has to be laying on her back and still can't get a good seal while sucking but at least she is trying.
I baked cakes this morning, 12 caramel, 2 chocolate, 2 pound, 1 blackberry wine and a pan of brownies.
I had a late lunch and then took my turn with g-daughter I while hubbie worked outside putting some things away.
She drank another 3 ounces this afternoon so once again I feel like we are making headway but I keep remembering I was saying this same thing Monday and then Tuesday happened when she refused to drink a drop all day.
I'll say one thing she is a very happy baby this afternoon.


When hubbie came back inside I got all my "apple" décor put out for this month, I love this time of year !!!



I also had time to sew up this little pink baby bonnet to add to my craft counter at market.
About 2:30 we loaded up g-daughter I and went over to meet daughter at her house  as soon as she got off work to do some last minute cleaning of her house so the real estate photographer could make pictures.
He came right on schedule along with the realtor and she had to fill out papers and move things from room to room for the pics. Its a good thing hubbie and I were both there to help. It's official her house hits the market tomorrow and I think it will sell quickly as it is very nice.
We left there and stopped by Aa and Re's house to look at their new kittens . They are really cute and tiny and the kids were so excited about them.
We made it home with just enough time to get chores done  before the rains of now tropical depression Harvey made it to our area.
We need some rain but we are just hoping he gets in here and leaves before the weekend apple festival as some of our apple growing friends depend of this festival to give them a profitable year.
I got all the weekly paperwork and bill paying done and then spent the rest of the evening in the kitchen icing cakes and getting things ready for market.
I made it to bed about 12;30 am which is the first night this week of late bedtime but at least there will be no babies here at 7:00 in the morning and I can get a little extra sleep.
God is soooo good all the time , all the time God is good and I am humbly grateful for each busy day.
God Bless and Good Night.




No comments: