Wednesday, August 9, 2017

BACK TO THE BAKING ROUTINE

Once again another earlier alarm. Today daughter has to go back to the doctor to get her birth control as he couldn't do it yesterday or the insurance wouldn't pay ??
I got chores done and emptied 3/10ths inch of rain from last evenings showers.
She picked me up at 8:30 and her appointment was at 9:00. G-daughter I was very good once again and slept through the entire visit.
After the doctor we stopped by Target to return some diapers and get a different brand hopefully some she won't keep blowing poop out of.
We came home just before lunch and Pawpaw got his chance to love on I . He was tickling her and she liked it enough to give him a big smile. We missed it with the camera and of course this is all she would give us.

After daughter left hubbie went outside to cut the bushes and weeds off our driveway banks. It is cloudy and cool today, only mid 70's high but the humidity is really high.
I went over to my friend, Georgia's house to pick up my staking cake crates and the money from last Saturday when she worked my market table. She was canning green beans so our visit was short.
I came home and baked cakes, 12 caramel, 3 chocolate, 4 pound, 1 blackberry wine, 1 apple spice.
Seems getting back into the routine is very tiresome for me !!!
It was chore time by the time I finished baking.
I watered my wilting inside plants before getting into catching up the weekly paperwork and getting bills paid.
I finished the evening icing all the cakes and getting things ready for market.
The first hurricane of the Atlantic hurricane season was named today as Franklin poses a major flood threat for Mexico.

Thankful for the blessings of this day and asking for His guidance as I strive to walk in His glory.
God Bless and Good Night.

No comments: