Tuesday, August 29, 2017

HERE COMES T. S. HARVEY

G-daughter R arrived at regular 7am time but g-daughter I and her mom got caught behind a school bus making a bunch of pick up stops and didn't get here until 7:30.
G-daughter I was sleeping so soundly when she came in we left her in her car seat while we got g-daughter R her breakfast and I got the chores done.
I took g-daughter R to her play school and then made stops at Walmart and Ingles on the way home for some extra baking supplies.
When I got home g-daughter I was awake and acting hungry but adamantly refused the bottle this morning and just went back to sleep.
Hubbie and I worked on house cleaning until it was time for me to go pick up g-daughter R.
She was very tired and went to sleep as soon as we got in the Honda to come home but she didn't sleep long after we got here and got her into bed.
She did eat a good lunch and then it was g-daughter I's turn for lunch but once again after acting like she was very hungry she refused the bottle.
It has rained a light misty rain all day here leaving just a trace in the gauge but enough to make it a lazy kind of inside day. This is about the way we all spent our afternoon.


After the girls were picked up hubbie and I took the Barbie playhouse we got over at sis-in-law Sandys yesterday to the car wash and sprayed it off since hubbie had to dig it out of poison ivy vines.
It looks like a nice big playhouse but we will wait until daughter is ready for it before we set it up.
We came home and did chores then watched the news. It is still  a very bad situation in Texas where tropical storm Harvey is still sitting but he is starting to move out and unfortunately for the local apple farmers he is going to give us a rainy weekend for the Apple Festival.

Predictions are for us to get between 2-3 inches of rain through Friday and more on Saturday if he stays on the predicted path. But who knows what he will do ?
I am tired tonight and headed to bed early again, trying to get on this early to bed early to rise schedule.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the love of a  Wonderful Savior.
God Bless and Good Night



1 comment:

linda m said...

It seems Harvey has turned into one horrible storm that just won't give up. Sure hope you can find a way to get g-daughter I to drink from a bottle. Blessings