Saturday, January 6, 2018

DECENT MARKET DAY AND MORE MOVING FOR DAUGHTER

Up and out to break ice and feed animals and chickens early this cold 12 degree morning. Boy am I ever tired of cold temps already and it is only the first week of January !!!
I got ready for market and made it only about 5 minutes late today.
I had a decent day with the pick up of the 4 caramel cakes on order. I am thankful for the orders I had this week which made for a good first week of 2018 sales at market with totals of over $90 each day.
I left market a little early after being cold all day in there as they couldn't get one of the heaters even started and most of the heat stayed in the high ceiling . So even with 3 layers of clothes on and feeling like a mummy I was still chilly.
I made a stop at Ingles to pick up supplies for tomorrow's lunch and then came home to unload. Hubbie and I went over to daughter's to load up another load of things to come here for storage.
#2 son, son-in-love's brother Ben had already made a trip with daughter and son-in-love to son  -in-love's sister , Carey's house with 2 truck and a trailer load of furniture and boxes to store at her house.
Whew , it's been a busy moving day all day.  Even g-daughter IR was lending a helping hand.

#2 son and Tif were still at their house when we got there and Tif was enjoying spending time with IR while everyone else loaded son's and hubbie's truck.

IR was modeling daughter's old cowgirl hat.

We left there and got home just in time to get the chores done with more water carrying and ice breaking since today's high temp was only 26 degrees.
It felt really good to get inside and in front of the wood stove tonight and I finally got my feet warm!
Hopefully this cold weather is going to break the first of the week and we will have some gloriously warm highs in the 50's for the coming week after and interesting Monday .
Thankful for the blessing of safe travel for the movers today and for all my undeserved blessings. God Bless and Good Night

No comments: