Monday, January 15, 2018

MORE MOVING AND HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY TO BB

Got to sleep until 8am this Monday morning as schools are closed for Martin Luther King's birthday.
Funny how there is always something to do on a farm, even a small scaled down farm like ours. I went into my older hens lot to give them water and feed and met one of the hens already out in the lot. As I searched my mind to figure out how I would have shut her out of the house last night I found the answer when I opened the house door and saw the lower window glass busted out.

All the glass was inside the house leading me to believe that something hit the window from outside. Maybe an owl or early morning hawk saw the hens sitting on the roosting pole just inside the window and broke it out, who knows ??  Thankfully all the hens were there and no one was hurt by the flying glass it seemed. I cleaned it up and hubbie came out and nailed a board up over the broken window.
After the girls both got here we all had breakfast together then they watched cartoons with hubbie while I got weekly laundry started.
The day is at least sunny and getting into the upper 30's this afternoon to help thaw things out.
I did 3 loads of laundry and then we had lunch. 
RL went to sleep for a good nap after we ate and daughter came in to feed IR .
When RL woke up the girls were playing and daughter captured this pic as IR looks like she isn't sure about the driving skills of RL !!!!
We headed over to daughter's house to move more things and were met by #2 son with his truck . We worked over there for about an hour . D-in-love also came over to help after school and g-son took care of IR.

He loves her so much !!!

I didn't get much done because RL just wanted me to hold her. I think she is getting sick and after her mom picked her up and they got home and she crawled up on their bed and went to sleep I'm sure she has something going on.

I left daughter's at 5:30 and rushed home to feed the animals and shut them all up for another cold night. The sunset was really pretty with the clouds coming in with the front that is supposed to deliver us some snow sometime late tomorrow.


I then headed over to Aa and Re's house to help celebrate BB's 3rd birthday, how is that possible ???
He couldn't wait to dig into his "cowboy" cake !!




And open all the presents !!!!

Happy #3 BB  !!!
I came home to find hubbie here and unloading more stuff to store for daughter. 
We watched a Duke/ Miami basketball game which Duke won and rested for the evening.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and praying for health for hubbie and I to keep going through all the sickness that is going around right now.
Thankful for a gracious , loving wonderful Savior to take all my concerns too.
God Bless and Good Night






1 comment:

linda m said...

Can't believe BB is 3 years old already. Seems like just yesterday you announced his birth, Blessings