Saturday, January 20, 2018

NICE WARM MARKET DAY SATURDAY

Up on this Saturday morning to get chores done and get to market. The temps warmed up over night from 27 when we went to bed last night to 37 at 8am this morning.
We made it to market on time and it was busy for a little while and had me wandering if I had baked enough. But business slowed and I had plenty but had a decent day making $114 with not very many customers coming through market. My market table looks definitely different in this season than any other during the year.

I left market and went to Big Lots to shop their 20% off everything sale.  I needed an oil diffuser and they had some so I got that along with several other things I found on sale.  I also had to get gas and some things for our lunch tomorrow at Ingles on the way home. I also took my salt covered Honda through the carwash since there was only one car in line. It was a colorful wash today !!!



Hubbie was working in our fire wood supply and came down and helped me unload then he started our generator and let it run awhile to make sure it was still okay. The way this winter is going we will probably need this before the season is over.
I got my diffuser set up and put some orange oil in it and enjoyed relaxing for a few minutes in front of it.
We got the chores done on a warm 57 degree evening but the wind was making it feel cooler.
Daughter's family is at Great Wolf Lodge with a couple other of son-in-love's brothers celebrating Jason's birthday. These are the three cousins that are there.
Daughter said IR wasn't a fan of the water at all there.
Hubbie and I spent a quiet evening watching the news and then just relaxing.
Speaking of IR she is celebrating her 7 month birthday today !
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the love and grace of Jesus Christ.
God Bless and Good Night.



No comments: