Monday, January 29, 2018

TEA PARTY TIME

Monday mornings seem to come around quicker with every passing week these days.
Up to greet both g-daughters to get this week started. RL was in a really good mood for a change and made the morning much easier with her co-operation.
I did chores then took her to pre-school. We sang all the way there today and she hopped out of the Honda and skipped to her class room.
I stopped by the Co-op for some more elderberry extract but they were out. She took my name and number to call when the order came in.
I came home and had breakfast and fed IR before getting  the weekly laundry started.  In the winter time my laundry loads are larger than in warmer weather  and it takes the machine longer so I was still downstairs working on getting out clean covers for the furniture and bed when hubbie came down the stairs before the first load of laundry stopped and said are you watching the clock ?
To my surprise it was already time to go pick up RL. I took her a couple chicken nuggets which she inhaled before we started home and she went to sleep.
Hubbie carried her inside and she slept a good 2-hour nap on the couch. We took IR in the kitchen with us and hoped RL didn't hear her jabbering and squealing at the cartoons on TV.
We had lunch then fed IR her afternoon bottle so she could take a nap before I headed back downstairs to get more laundry going and bring up the new bed clothes .
I can't change the furniture covers with RL sleeping so that will be tomorrow's job.
I came upstairs when RL woke up and fixed her something to eat.
After she ate she wanted to have a tea party so we played for a while.
IR wanted to join in the tea party fun also but couldn't grasp the idea of pretend eating out of the little plates and cups.
We played until both their mom's came in.
G-son was hungry so he fixed himself some mozzarella sticks which he shared with his little sister.
After they all went home hubbie and I got the chores done on this cool windy afternoon. The wind is blowing in the leading edge of the latest winter storm named Kalani.
I hope the weather folks are correct this time with their snow fall predictions and we are left out of this one.
With the high temperature tomorrow being only 35 degrees what falls tonight will certainly stick around for at least tomorrow.
I could sure feel the difference in the air tonight as the warm rain laden air was replaced with cold snowfall feeing air.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the love of a Heavenly Father.
God Bless and Good Night






1 comment:

linda m said...

We have had very little snow with the latest storm . Just colder temps. Blessings