Friday, July 19, 2019

BAKING FRIDAY

Got off to a slow start this morning just because I could !
I got chores done and then had breakfast as hubbie left to go over to daughters and help her install her security cameras she had bought on the "Amazon Days" sale.
I started my baking and baked 18 caramel cakes, 5 chocolate, 4 pound cakes and a pan of brownies.
Hubbie came in for a late lunch and got on the lawn mower hoping to beat the rain that the dark clouds looked like they would surely bring.
When I finished baking I had a short break before chore time so I iced 6 of the caramel cakes while I watched the news.
The rain held off and hubbie got the lawn mowed thankfully. I just love the aroma and how a freshly mowed lawn looks so neat.
After chore time I finished the day in the kitchen icing cakes and getting things ready for market.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: